Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary Britney and Caleb!

It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since we shot this wedding! I shot this wedding with the help of Geri Ciulla and Trish McClure who assisted me that day. I have to be honest this wedding had so many amazing things going on that it was the fastest Saturday I have ever worked! So many amazing vendors worked together on this wedding, Dawn from Details by Dawn, Kevin Ford from Ford Ellington Florist, Maribelles Cakery, The Hilton, The Verdin Bell, and the list goes on an on. I think my favorite part was the Blues Brothers Band...So much fun!























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely throwback pictures from the wedding. And it seems from the pics that the wedding was quite a grand event. The bride and groom must have many amazing memories associated with the photos. I’m quite excited to be attending my best friend’s wedding next week at the event space Atlanta as it’s also going to be an enjoyable event.